How to create RMA VPN & Connect VPN (Windows 10)
Noted : If you need to connect RMA VPN for access RMA Share drive, Local Application or Sync your Email Password with Windows Password when you working outside RMA network. You must have permission for access RMA VPN first. If you don’t have permission please send email to email@example.com
If you already RMA VPN permission please follow step below for create RMA VPN.
1. Left click on "Internet access (button)"
2. Click Start type “Network & Internet settings (text)" in "Network Connections"
3. Left click on "VPN (list item)" in "Settings"
4. Left click on "Add a VPN connection (button)" in "Settings"
5. Type information as below and click Save.
VPN Provider : Windows (bulit-in)
Connection Name : RAS VPN
Internet Address : ras.rmagroup.net
VPN type : Automatic
Type of sign-in info : Username and Password
6. Left click on "RAS VPN (list item)" in "Settings" and Click Connect (button)" in "Settings".
7. Type your Username: rma_hq\User name, latest Window password and click OK then Connect VPN success. If VPN cannot connect please try to change Internet address to “ras2.rmagroup.net”