Using Windows Remote Assistance
- Press the Windows Key and type "assistance", when Windows Remote Assistance appear, press enter or double-click
alternatively Press the Windows Key and R at the same time, type msra.exe and press enter
- Click "Invite someone…"
- Click "Use email…" and email the file to the person that will help you (the "Helper")
- If the "Helper" is outside the office, they should connect to the VPN and open the file they received.
- Give the password to the "Helper" by another means, eg Teams or by phone
- The "Helper" will open the file they received and enter the password you provided
- Accept the Connection request:
- The "Helper" will need to request control
- Accept the request:
- When you want to stop the session, click Stop Sharing and click the X
- The file that was sent to the "Helper" will remain valid for 2 hours, after that you will need to start the process again.