How to create an online account change request (HR) on Intranet
To reduce the difficulties in managing all domain accounts, we have implemented the online request to acheive three goals.
- To have completed information when the request has been made. This is to reduce ping-pong communications.
- To have log of all accounts created.
- To have a centralized place to process new account creation (new staff), account update (staff change) and account deletion (resign staff). Especially the resign staff we have to delete them off as we cannot accept any risk from leaving them active.
- To have updated information in the active directory (means information in Corporate Address Book i.e. Outlook is up-to-date).
The steps below illustrate the new account change request for existing staff with changes, those can be first name, family name, job title, location, even company change. If you require further assistance, please open a support ticket.
Note: Since we have a limited resource, we need you to comply with below policy.
- ITO can take up to 3 working days to change the account information (email, domain, etc), excluding Autoline (Kerridge) at this moment
- Other countries
- Same rule applies as Thailand
1. Visit https://intranet.rmasia.net/IT/Lists/FM-IT-19-IT-Account-Change-Request/.
2. Click New and select New Item.
3. Fill in staff’s information that would like to have it updated in active directory.
4. After fill-in required information, click OK.