How to Submit a new IT Support Ticket
Last updated: 3-Feb-2021
Thailand ITM has implemented the ITM Ticket System in order to keep track of all IT support requests, also to analyze the support information in order to improve the customer services experience in the future.
From 8-July-2013 onward, we ask you to make an IT support request using the below channels:-
- Self-Ticket Creation - Create a support ticket by yourself at http://itmhelpdesk.rmagroup.net or scan the QR code below using mobile devices. This is the most efficient way as the ticket will be assigned to our team without delay.
- Email - You can also email to email@example.com. We have now created an auto fetching email to automatically generate ticket when a user sent email To firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. To Submit a new IT Support Ticket
1. Please go to https://itmhelpdesk.rmagroup.net or scan the QR code below using mobile devices and click Submit a ticket.
2. Fill-in information, the fields with * are mandatory, please fill them in. Then click Submit ticket.
3. If there is nothing wrong, there will show a screen of the Ticket submitted. Please take note of your case's Ticket ID as it will be required for any future references. You can use the link below (View your ticket) to view the ticket and to add more information.
4. There will also be an email notification that you can either reply to the email or use the link for reference and interact with our IT agent.
2. To Submit an email request
1. You just simply create a new email and sent to ITM.email@example.com.
2. User can also attach a picture about the issue in the message box for clearer details
3. When IT staff replies back on the ticket, the user will also get an updated email and can follow up the case by replied back to that email.
Any updates about the support ticket will be notified by email to the customer. It is also useful to know about ticket status so you will understand the progress your ticket is made:-
- New - The initial status after a support ticket has been submitted.
- In Progress - This status means there already be our ITM agent working on the support ticket.
- Replied - This status will be shown when our ITM agent submits a reply to the support ticket.
- Wait for reply - This status will be shown when customer provided feedback to the support ticket.
- Pending Resolved - When the support request has been remediated, our ITM agent will change the status to pending resolved. Customer can still feedback to the ticket for 24 hours if there is more comment/ feedback.
- Resolved - When the support request passed 24 hours, the status will be changed to resolved, confirm the closing of the ticket. Any more comments/ feedbacks will be no longer be added in this ticket and have to create a new support ticket instead.
We strongly hope by using the ticket system will help us improve our customer services in the long run. When the ticket has been resolved, there will be an email containing a link to a customer satisfaction survey. Please give us your feedback in order to improve our service level.
If you do not receive a response to your ticket in a timely manner, please contact the ticket Owner directly through another channel such as Email, Phone, Teams. If you are unsure who the ticket Owner is, please ask one of your local IT Admins to assist with this information.
For any complaints, please raise a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the ticket number.
RMA ITM Department