How to set up Office 365 Exchange Online email for Android devices using Outlook App
This how-to only applies for users who are already migrated to Office 365 Exchange Online (Cloud system).
1. Find and download "Outlook" app from Google Play Store.
2. Once download and installed. Open Outlook App.
3. Go to "Settings". Tap "Add Account".
4. Tap "Add an email account".
5. Choose "Office 365" as an account type.
6. It will direct you to the Office 365 sign in page, enter your email address as an user name and enter your RMA domain password as a password.
7. Once done, it should now show up in the account list and now you can use emails normally.
If you require further assistance, please open a support ticket.