How to add network printer
How to add printer?
1. Click ‘Start’ then select ‘Devices and Printers’
2. Devices and Printers page will be displayed. Then,click "Add a printer".
3. Select ‘Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer’
4. Select ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’ then click ‘Next’ button
5. Select ‘Find a printer in the directory, based on location or feature’ then click ‘Next’
6.User can search printers by putting * and follow by floors. For example,*17 it means the system will display all printer at 17 floors.
You might probably confuse why I have three printers for IT zone. Actually,IT zone has only one printer but driver versions are different. However,user can be able to select one of these.
7. Select your desire printer then click ‘OK’ button
8. Please wait while the computer connecting to the printer over the network
9. This dialog will show the status that you ‘ve successfully added your desire printer on the network Please Click ‘Next’
10. In this step if you would set this printer as the default you can check in ‘Set as the default printer’ box, if not you can uncheck this box.
In addition, to check if your printer working properly, click on ‘Print test page’ button if the printer can print a test page document out, can be indicated that the printer working properly for now.
11. After you’ve done all above steps, you can see the printer icon as below figure