How to change password via Intranet ?
1. You need to open any browser on your computer. For instance, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. Please type intranet.rmagroup.net on space provided.
and Please observe on the right of your screen. You would see the changing domain password as shown below. click on RMA Password Change or Topic in circle
2. After access to this site .You would see the changing domain password as shown below.
3. If you are unable to change password, please read PASSWORD POLICY carefully.
- Maximum password age = 90 days (everyone have to change domain password every 90 days – or before)
- Minimum password age = 1 day (everyone cannot change domain password again before 1 day passed by)
- Minimum password length = 16 characters
- Cannot recycle 3 last passwords
- Password must meet complexity requirements o Not contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters o Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
§ English uppercase characters (A through Z) § English lowercase characters (a through z) § Base 10 digits (0 through 9) § Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %) o Complexity requirements are enforced when passwords are changed or created.
4. Once password changed, you need to wait at least 15 to 30 minutes to sync between new password and server. More importantly,you must connect only INTERNAL NETWORK to sync with new password.