How to use OneDrive for Business on iOS devices (iPhone, iPad)
OneDrive for Business is a place where you can store, sync, and share your work files. As part of Office 365 or SharePoint Server 2013, OneDrive for Business lets you update and share your files from anywhere and work on Office documents with others at the same time.
RMA has adopted OneDrive for Business to enable our staffs an ability to work offline from outside as well as security. This can think as RMA Dropbox.
You can use OneDrive for Business in below platforms:-
- PC/Laptop computers using web browser
- PC/Laptop computers using OneDrive for Business client application
- iOS devices (iPhone, iPad)
*Even though Onedrive application or systems does not support Android and Windows phone.
This how-to illustrates the instruction on using OneDrive for Business using iOS devices (iPhone, iPad).
1. Go to "App Store"
2. Search "OneDrive for Business" then click "GET" and then click "Install"
3. Waiting for installation on iOS devices.
4. Choose icon "OneDrive for Business"
5. Put your "user name" , "password" and "SharePoint Server URL"
user name is rma_hq\patranit.l *your Intranet account
password is ******** *your Intranet password
SharePoint Server URL is https://intranet.rmagroup.net
6. your current file on OneDrive.
7. Can download from OneDrive to iOS devices set as offline file for edit document.